Tuesday, August 28, 2012

School Starts

It's the most wonderful time of the year  ... not Christmas, but Back to School!  We had a fun summer, but I was ready to return to the routine. Whereas Colton only went half-day last year, this year he's in 1st grade! What a cutie!

 Cooper is now in 3rd grade, 
and Keaton is king of the school, in 6th.

Callahan is in his middle year of middle school.
8th Grade.



... and Landon is a JUNIOR ... he didn't have enough fingers, so Callahan helpfully added one to add up to eleven. I was really worried about how we were going to get him TO school this year (as last year's carpool wasn't going to work this year) but it all worked out (more on that later) and that, in addition to Colton being gone the full day, leaves ME with a LOT of open time.

The first day all the kids were gone, Belinda Carlisle's song ran through my mind ... "I think I'm alone now, there doesn't seem to be anyone around ..." I have to admit I LIKE it ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...