Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Word Games

So ... the other day, the boys decided they wanted the "Words with Friends" game application for their Ipods. Now I don't think I could have ever gotten them to play Scrabble if I tried (and that's basically what this game is!). They are addicted. You play it across wi-fi, you can take as much time as you need, you can have multiple games going at once with different people. I've never been good at Scrabble myself, so when I play, with full disclosure to those I am playing against (which so far is just Landon and Callahan), I like to get a little "help" (there are many websites and even another application that can help). So if you have Words with Friends and want more "friends" to play with, Landon and Callahan can't seem to get enough, and I love that this game is at least a little educational ... if you want to start a game with me ... what can I say ... I NEED help, so I have to cheat ... and you'd still probably beat me! Of course, anyone playing me is welcome to any "helps" too!

1 comment:

  1. I love games like that. They almost feel educational, and are still fun. I need to get my boys introduced to them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...