Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Miscellaneous March

I'm really trying to stay up to date on the blog, but I've gotten a bit behind. So instead of individual posts, I'm just going to do a March wrap-up ...


Grandparents Lunch
March 13, 2014
We've switched schools, but there is still the annual "Invite your grandparents to lunch" day. I always feel a little guilty putting them on the spot, but we've had some fun memories the past few years as both Grandma and Grandpa and Maga have made it out (last year 2013, and the year before, 2012). I sent out the invite and both my folks and Gray's mom said they would come. My dad ended up at the Instacare that day with a medical issue, but the boys were happy to have Maga come and eat lunch with them. Maga got to see the boy's new school too!

"Pi" Day and Girl Scout Cookies
March 14, 2014
I'd ordered some girl scout cookies and as I wrote the check, I couldn't help but notice the number fourteen. Repeated three times right there in the corner (a check earlier and it would have been four times). But THREE times also happened to tie into "pi" day ... 3.14. Certainly serendipitous! I SHOULD have taken a picture of the girl scout cookies ... they were gone SO quickly I'm not sure they were ever really around! Thin Mints, Samoas, and TagAlongs. Yum!


It's Is Actually Easy Being Green
March 17, 2014
We're not a big "St.Patrick'sDay" family. I see a bunch of stuff on Pinterest, leprechaun tricks, etc. I don't really do that. I did buy some foil chocolate coins one year (St.Pats2010). I had picked up the shirt Landon is wearing ... I made sure I pulled it out for one of the kids to wear. Callahan was actually looking for it, but Landon had it on already. Keaton went on a search for the green glasses ... I was a little surprised we were able to find them. He and Colton both wore green basketball jerseys and the glittery green hats.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...