Saturday, November 10, 2012

Blooms & Brownies

I tease Grayson that for nine days in November, we are the same age ... my birthday is on the 10th, his is on the 19th. It snowed on my birthday ... I did NOT request that gift! Gray brought me this beautiful bouquet, with Amazon and Itunes gift certificates. We went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse (with the whole family, and had lots of extra rolls to bring home). 

Then Grayson made brownies (this is our unique brownie pan, if you like the edges, like I do, it's great!). I didn't expect the flaming inferno ... and several of the candles he used were the "trick" candles and they just kept relighting and relighting! We had to pick out quite a bit of wax from the brownies.

Gray is also my gadget guy for gifts ... he gave me the new Ipod Touch, which is now being used by Cooper (as my old Ipod is still working just fine and Cooper seemed so very attached). So Grayson picked up a new Ipad mini, which Landon seems to be thinking is his (again, I'm quite content with my little Touch so I don't know that I'll really push the MINE issue, not that Landon needs it either though).

So, another year older and wiser too ... hopefully!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...