Friday, May 21, 2010

Mountain Man

A couple years ago, Gray and I got out for a few hikes. He wanted to tackle Mount Olympus, but I wasn't so sure if I was up for it. We almost did it last year, but things came up and we didn't go. When Grayson's coworker suggested they try it together, I was a little relieved to be off the hook. The picture above is Gray at the trail head, the picture below is at the top of the mountain.
Gray and Dave actually made much better time than they had even anticipated (good thing I wasn't there slowing them down!). They RAN back down the trail! I've included a couple older pictures of previous "mountain" trips Gray has gone on with friends ...

Bouldering (above) and climbing (below) ... Can you see Gray there on the rock face?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...