Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hump Day

I don't watch live TV anymore (I wait until shows hit Netflix/DVD) ... which means I don't see commercials anymore. Generally this is a good thing, as I don't like commercials. But there are a few great ones out there. One commercial that has been getting some buzz is the "hump day" camel commercial from Geico. I did actually hear about this one myself, I even shared it with Gray one Wednesday (he wrote me back that he was in an ornery mood and he was having trouble staying in a bad mood after watching the commercial). I was able to recognize the commercial when the kids started quoting it around the house.  Does that happen in your family? Something funny from tv/movie/internet just clicks and gets repeated and repeated (and repeated) ...

Here's the video clip if YOU haven't seen it ...
It's just 30 seconds.


Happy Hump Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...