Sunday, September 25, 2011

Nerf Mania


I guess it's my fault really ... a few months ago, I was shopping and I found some Nerf Dart Tag sets on clearance. I picked up a couple of boxes, thinking they would be good to have on hand for birthday gifts. They stayed in the gift closet for most of the summer ... then Landon stumbled on them. He bought them from me, opened them up and ... Nerf mania began ...

That first day, Landon's playmates were Colton and his buddies. Then when Callahan and Keaton returned home, I think it was probably just a day later before the boys talked me into taking them to the store so they could spend their money on more Nerf guns ... and it happened to be birthday time for Cooper, Keaton and Landon too ...


The hallway downstairs has become a battlezone ... the boys set up barricades (a card table, Callahan's old science fair tri-fold, etc) ... it makes it quite hard to get to J&G's gym, even if there isn't a game going on (it's almost impossible when they are in the middle of a battle, and they often aren't good at not shooting the mommy!). And several boys sweating in such a small space? It get's pretty stinky!

Sometimes the Nerf Wars move outdoors ...
Friends and neighbors join in
Can you say crazy?!


The boys have been watching several funny Nerf videos on YouTube as well ... here's one of their favorites ...


1 comment:

  1. Two bad we don't live closer, my boys would LOVE to get in on the action!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...