Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pretty Piggies

It's a fairly new indulgence for me ... a pedicure. It started a few years ago, and it's not something I keep up constantly, but I love having a pretty paint job on my tootsies. I do like the pedicure itself, the soaking of the feet and the massage is relaxing (just stopping for an hour is nice) but mainly, I like the after effects. I always get the French tip painted on, and I certainly don't mind having smoother skin, removal of calluses, etc. Just looking down at my toes after a pedicure makes me smile ...



1 comment:

  1. I used to think I wouldn't enjoy pedicures because my feet are so ticklish...but have recently been able to see that they are a thing of beauty and I probably should get them a little more often than once a year. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...