Sunday, March 6, 2011

School Pictures

So ... Maga (Grandma) was over the other day and noticed Callahan's school picture hanging on our refrigerator. She requested a copy of it, and the school pictures for the other boys. I didn't have one of Landon ... we'd forgotten picture day at school and neglected to send in a payment, so I didn't have one of #1 son. I found the picture of Callahan and snipped off one of the wallet sizes for her. Then I found one of Keaton ... or I thought I did. Then I realized it was LAST year's picture. I found the current one and compared them (shown below) and thought how similar they were. The same head tilt, the same smile ... of course there was a little change, but not that much ...
Then I pulled out Cooper's current picture and his one from last year ... WOW ... what a difference a year made in THIS child! You almost can't tell it's the same kid, he's grown and changed SO much. Why, he was still a baby last year (in kindergarten) ... this year, in first grade, he's definitely a little boy ...
What will the coming years bring?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the side by sides. It's amazing what a year brings.
    Fun pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny how we usually don't notice the changes until we see side by side pictures like that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...