Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Scout Shakes

I said "Smile Grayson" and this was what I got (picture above) ... as I posted about the last couple young men's scouting activities (pizza and scuba) I thought I might as well post these pictures, taken after the last outing. The kids actually did gardening, but Gray brought the boys back to the house after for some of his famous malts. Made in his fabulous Blendtec blender ... you can watch some funny videos (WillItBlend) where they put this blender to the test crunching up all sorts of things ... tonight, it was just ice cream ... We went through the entire gallon, Grayson whipped up several batches! The little brothers and neighbor kids also joined in. It's always yummy fun at the Blackham house.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...