Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hoop-De-Do

It's always fun to have one or two hula hoops around for the kids to try their hand ... I mean their HIPS on. We'll have to see if the real life experience will help them out on the Wii Fit activity. I was surprised at how good the little guys were. Back in the day, I was a pretty good hula hooper myself, I'll have to give it a try (when no one is looking!) Another fun Hula activity happens when I throw the hoop, giving it a back spin so that it comes rolling back. The kids stand in a line and then try to dash through the rolling hoop. Sometimes when I start this activity with my own boys, I end up with a line of over a dozen neighbor kids as well. It's actually a pretty good arm workout! Happy hulaing ... *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...