Sunday, July 7, 2013

Star Wars Stuff

Keaton's Star Wars interests have continued. He asked for this cute tin lunch box ... we did get it in time for him to take it to school a couple of times before the end of the year. 

Now the BIG Angry Birds are the Birdy Blankets Maga gave the boys a while back ... but the little ones are new additions. And if you look close, you can see that they are STAR WARS Angry Birds! A little Luke and Lea ... Han Solo, Chewy, a Stormtrooper and even Darth Vader  ...

Keaton spent some of his hard earned derby money
on a couple of Lego sets too.

And of course ... he has a light saber collection.
He doesn't have ALL of these.
But I thought this was a nice reference.

There are so many cute Star Wars things out there! A while back, I created a page here to keep track of some of them. I actually found one of the "Wisecrack" bobble heads pictured (the "Totally FETT up" one) and it is now in Keaton's Star Wars collection.  I haven't added to the blog page lately, but I have a Pinterest board where I collect character clever images, Star Wars items are one of the main additions there.  See my Star Wars Blog Post HERE, and my Pinterest board HERE.  And may the force be with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...