Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Who Knows (Nose)

So as I got Colton dressed this morning, I noticed a smudge on his nose. I did the usual "mommy" clean attempt, licking my finger and rubbing ... and it didn't come off ... I realized it was a bruise. I couldn't remember him complaining of bonking his nose at all during the day yesterday. I had been gone in the evening hours, but checked with the kids and hubby, and they couldn't say that anything had happened. Who NOSE ... I mean "knows"? As I was catching up on my journal, I did remember that Colton and I had walked to the elementary school yesterday and after Cooper got out, I had let the kids play on the playground there for a while. Colton did take a tumble off one of the climbing towers. It was a pretty bad fall and he had cried, he indicated he had hit his head, but he pointed more to the back. So I don't know if that fall was the culprit, and it just took hours and hours for the bruise to form, or if something else happened. Who knows ... nose ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...