Friday, April 1, 2011

April 1 ...

It's April 1 ... we don't really do a lot of April Fools jokes, that's not what this post is about *Ü* As Colton got up and got dressed, he put on this jersey saying "it's April 1, just like my shirt says 1" ... yes, I thought it was very appropriate for the day. He originally dressed in jeans though, as the weather has still been cool lately. Yesterday however, it was WONDERFUL, mid 60s, the boys were all commenting on how HOT it was (what will they say when it's 80 degrees??). It was so nice to be able to open the windows and get some fresh air throughout the house. I think March came in like a lamb ... and went out like a lamb, so much for the "lion" part of the saying, although there were some stormy days in-between. With the warm weather, the boys all changed into shorts after school (Colton wore his FAVORITE outfit yesterday). Today Colton came downstairs, peeking his head into the gym where I was working out and asked "Mom, can I wear shorts today?" I told him yes he could ... he then opened the door wide to show his whole body and announced "I already am!" ... so I guess he wasn't really asking permission. Silly munchkin! Look at those little white legs though, almost as white as the entire outfit! A MUCH nicer April 1 than last year! I could really get used to weather like this, but I think the forecast is calling for cooler weather by the weekend. We'll take it while we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...