Monday, January 10, 2011

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas ... the Sequel

A little while ago, I wrote up a post about Keaton and his striped pajamas. I wasn't sure we'd see them again, as even though he had outgrown them, and he is now happy with his replacements ... he STILL was not ready for anyone else to wear them. Now, we have PLENTY of pajamas, so it's not like they were needed. I was more than happy to pack them away in Keaton's box of special things, but he actually kept them hidden in the back of his closet. One day, Cooper was having a very bad day (I can't remember what had happened), but Keaton decided that perhaps his beloved jammies could help the situation, and he presented them to Cooper. Cooper wasn't particularly impressed ... but Colton ... he picked up where Keaton left off. He LOVES his striped pajamas and wears them almost every single night. If you look down at the Christmas post, you'll see him wearing them in the photo there, and I'm sure they'll make many an appearance in upcoming pictures. Keep your eyes open for "The Boy in the Striped Pajama's ... the Sequel".

1 comment:

  1. That's funny, especially since I think Colton looks so much like Keaton!
    (p.s. I was too lazy to switch out of Shane's google account...this is actually Alicia!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...