Sunday, December 12, 2021

School Dance Daze ... Colton Starts

Colton is now a sophomore - which means school dances! He got asked to Sadie Hawkins in October. It was pretty late at night when giggling girls dropped off the poster and treats. It took a while for Colton to get around to answering (she knew it was a yes, but officially I had to get after him to get it done). He had help from his SILs ... K8 wrote out the words on the poster, and Sol took him to drop it off. There were additional goodies with both the ask and the answer.

Then it was Colton's turn to initiate the date ... he and his buddies asked to Winter Waltz, even though it was complicated by a basketball tournament that same day. AND it was COLD ... they were freezing for their photoshoot. Pajama theme ...

It's just the beginning I'm sure. I feel bad that I never got around to blogging all of Keaton's high school dances. He had quite, with lots of fun photos. Maybe I'll still get around to doing that. I did get a few of Landon and Callahan's prom pictures on the blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...