Thursday, December 30, 2021

JenBs Books 2021

 

In addition to this family blog, there is a JenBsJourney blog that is aimed more at food/fitness and books/tv/movies. I did my 2021 Book Recap on that blog but wanted to have all my monthly book collages in a single blog post as well. So that's what I'll showcase here. 

For the part of the year, I kept track of stats/data ... like where I got the book (Audible, Kindle, Library, Review copy), whether it had been in audio format or a kindle read. I added info like where a book stood in a series, if it was a re-read, or a small book. Alas, but the end of the year, I struggled just to get the collage completed. But all the books are rated and reviewed and shelved (so all those details are still available) on my GoodReads page. Sh(E)reader













My eyes have really gone downhill in the last year or two. It's affected my reading ... and I've adapted with more audiobooks. I rarely "read" any more. I love my local library, bought an Audible plan (12 months/12credits for $99) and bought some books when they had sales. I jumped on KindleUnlimited deals when they were offered, and requested and received some review copies. 2021 was a year for the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...