Saturday, January 1, 2011

Keaton's Corner

*** BLOGS go backwards, so do these journal entries ... Keaton started writing about halfway through 2011, start at the bottom and read UP to get the posts in chronological order ***



1225 (Sunday)  Today is CHRISTMAS! I got some of my favorite chips called, “takis.” They’re baked corn tortillas covered in chili. I also got my favorite game Super Mario Bros Wii, a BUGS BUNNY hat, a board game called BLOCKUS, black and white Nike socks, and all the candy in my stocking. This was a really fun Christmas.

1218 (Sunday) At grandma’s today, we played bingo, ping pong and a candy bar/money game. It was really fun even though I got $1, Callahan got $10 and Landon got $5. I got an extra large size Reese’s. And at church today, I got a large sized Reese’s! My brothers were jealous.

1211 (Sunday) I had another game yesterday and we won! I was still coughing a lot that game, but it was still fun. My coach has 4 other teams! He coaches my team, 2 girl teams, (with his daughter) my brothers Jr. Jazz team, and a Copper Hills, 7th grade B team. His name is Klint and he is one crazy guy.

1204 (Sunday) Jr. Jazz started this last week. My practices are on Friday from 6:00-8:00pm! I had a game last Saturday and won by 11 points! It was fun , except that I was benched half of the game because I was coughing a lot. I have been sick for a very, very long time.

1127 (Sunday) Last Thursday, it was Thanksgiving! We went to our grandma’s house. Every Thanksgiving, my grandma gets my favorite ham. It is the best ham ever!!! My cousins brought flavored and colorful jello. It was orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple in one! It also had whipped cream on top!  

1120 (Sunday) A few weeks ago, my family preordered MW3! It is so fun. We beat the campaign mode on the day we got it

1113 (Sunday)  Last Thursday was my mom’s birthday and we got her a ping pong table! It is so much fun having you play your friends on it. We played ping pong with a strobe light. It almost made us puke and get blinded. But it was funny.

1106 (Sunday) My family went to our grandma and grandpa’s house today to see some of our cousins. We went downstairs to play ping pong. First we played against our cousins, it was fun. Then we played each other. Then mom came downstairs to play ping pong against us one at a time. She was surprised how good we were at it, even though none of us beat her. My mom is quite the player when it comes to…PING PONG!

1030 (Sunday) Yesterday I went to my grandma’s house. We made sugar cookies. It was so much fun. My cousin , Will, was rolling his dough and says, “grandma, the dough is sticking to the roll.” Grandma says, “maybe some flour will help.” So she pours some flour on the dough and the roll. But Will said that it was still sticking. So Will pours all of the flour on the table and then rolls it. When Will’s cookies were done he decorated them. First, he put frosting on the cookie and then sprinkled a whole bottle of sprinkles! It was so fun.

1023 (Sunday) Two days ago, my mom made my dream cookies! They are called COOKIE PRESS COOKIES! I like the m fresh out of the oven and from out of the freezer. She usually makes them at special holidays. She made orange, pumpkin shaped cookies this week. This month is October, and Halloween is like a pumpkin.

1016 (Sunday)  Last Friday, the scouts went to the sand dunes. It was so much fun. We went for two days. The first night, we played capture the flag from 9:00-1:00!! My team won all of the games! I had a very nice sleep that night. The next morning, we went to the dunes and sand boarded. It was so fun!

1008 (Sunday) In the game, pokemon, Landon has all six of his pokemon level one hundred! It will at least take you 2-3 days to get a pokemon level one hundred. Same with Callahan. He has all of his pokemon level one hundred. I’m trying to get all of my pokemon level one hundred, but it’s taking me a long time.


1002 (Sunday)  Me, Landon and Callahan all started playing pokemon! Some people think that pokemon is stupid because nerds play it. But we still think that it is fun. Callahan is playing in the KANTO region, Landon is playing in the HOENN region, and I am playing in the SINNOH region. Pokemon have really weird names a lot. Like PIKACHU, CHARMANDER, or SNORELAX. POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

092511 (Sunday) After church, I went to my grandma’s house to have a baby blessing. The baby’s name was Amare. His father is named Adrian and his mother is named Ana. His brother is named Aiden. Aiden is big trouble maker.


0918 (Sunday) The sixteenth Utah vs BYU in history was yesterday!!! Utah won by forty-four points!! BYU have won six games and Utah won 8! And my brother, Landon, said that BYU vs Utah made a world record of the worlds biggest dodgeball game!!


0911 (Sunday) Yesterday the new series of nerf guns came out! They were called the vortex series. They shoot little, foam discs. They seem painless but they hurt! There are four guns of vortex. The first gun is called the PROTON. The second gun is called the VIGILON. The third gun is called the PRAXIS. And the last gun is called the NITRON. My brothers Callahan and Landon got a gun the day it came out. (Yesterday) Callahan got the VIGILON, and Landon got the NITRON. Landon is lucky that he got the NITRON because it is automatic! It also has a scope that has a green light in the scope! The NITRON can hold twenty discs! Callahan got the VIGILON. It can hold up to five discs. And it can shoot very far!


0905 (Monday) This morning my dad was thinking of going to Walmart. And they have nerf guns at Walmart. We’ve been doing all of these sorts of nerf wars out on our front yard. So me, Landon, Callahan, and Colton went to Walmart with my dad. Colton and I bought nerf guns. I bought a gun that was as big as my little brother, Colton. It was called the LONGSTRIKE. It’s a sniper, even though it doesn’t shoot very far I still like it. It was 30 dollars.  Colton bought a gun called the SPECTURE. It’s a powerful gun that shoots 5 darts that whistle. Dad bought a nerf gun for Cooper. Cooper was sick at our house. He wanted and got the gun from my dad called the DEPLOY CS-6. It can fold up and it has a red flashlight!


August 28 (Sunday) Today is Cooper’s birthday! He didn’t want to go to church today because the weather man said that it would be rainy and stormy. He also didn’t want to go to church because it’s his BIRTHDAY!!! So he didn’t go to church that day because he was crying, sobbing and pouting. For his birthday I gave him all of my signed basketball cards. He also got a RAY ALLEN SIGNATURE!! Ray Allen is one of my favorite basketball players! He also got a LeBron James jersey! His friend gave him a big lego set. And also, there’s just three more days until MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

August 21 (Sunday) Me and my brothers got new Nerf guns. We play with them all the time in our basement. We have four pistols, a shotgun and an automatic. We play with the guns in a hallway with the lights on, or off. I like it better, lights off. We also have to play with vests and goggles. We sometimes play with two lives.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...