Tuesday, April 24, 2012

DrawSomething

So a new game has hit the Ipods ... DrawSomething. The older boys were the first to try it. They still play some, but it is COOPER who has become quite addicted. After watching his brothers play, he really wanted to play it himself. I went ahead and got him set up, and he's been happily drawing something multiple times a day. He doesn't want to play anyone he doesn't know, and there aren't too many people who want to play with an 8-year old, but he does have a few friends (and a few of mommy and Landon's friends) who are being good sports about his attempts. Grandma Westra went in for knee replacement surgery mid-April and to help keep her busy during her recovery, my brother Derek loaned Mom his Ipad. So now Mom is playing DrawSomething too (and Scramble ... I haven't succumbed to DrawSomething yet, but I do still enjoy Scramble).  Playing games with Grandma takes on new meaning in this digital age! Both Cooper and my mom were calling the game "DrawSome" ... as I guess there isn't room for the full title to show. As I corrected Cooper, telling him it was "DrawSomeTHING" not just "DrawSome" ... he replied "No, it's DrawSome ...rhymes with Awesome!"

Here are some of Cooper's drawings ...


While online, I found this link to some AWESOME drawsome sketches ... (here) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...