Monday, April 30, 2012

April Odds and Ends

Looking through pictures taken in April, I found several that while not deserving of their own individual blog post, still should be shared to show the day to day goings on in the Blackham household ... I think I'll try to make this a monthly post (I did it last month, so I've already started the tradition).  In the picture above, Keaton and Colton pose with their creation made with Magformers. These were a gift from Maga some years ago and the boys still love them. I actually looked them up, thinking I might add to their collection ... YIKES, they are pricey! I guess we'll just stick with what we have!

 I noticed Colton had a slight red mark on his cheek, and he kept rubbing it. I asked him what had happened and he wasn't sure. As we backtracked, we figured out that one of his brothers had pulled him across the floor and it was a carpet burn! The next day (the picture above) it had scabbed over, which made it look much worse. It only lasted a couple of days though, then it fell off and Colton's cute cheek was back. 

My boys DO have beds ... I'm not sure why they keep falling asleep on the couch. While I suppose it is a fairly comfortable couch, this looks a little crowded. Callahan is in the "favorite" spot, and the boys have taken to calling "spotsies" as they get up for a moment, thus saving their spot. Grayson likes to suddenly call out "erase all spotsies" and the boys made a mad dash to get to a favorite spot ...

Several months ago, our backyard neighbor trimmed his tree. As he did, several large branches fell into our yard. He just left them there. As the weather improved and the green waste truck started coming again, I sent the boys out to chop up the branches. It filled the entire can.

There was a lot of nice weather in April ... but one day we got hit with a hail storm. The little boys (and Bradley) went out to catch some of the little "snow balls" ...


During our off-track outings, I'd take a bag filled with treats. At one point I emptied everything out and Cooper decided to spell out his name with mini fruit rolls ...

... there's the odds and ends from April ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...