Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Pat's Picts

Happy St. Patrick's Day! My boys got up and got dressed in the traditional GREEN attire. You can't see it, but they have green underwear and socks too! They were happy to find GOLD (chocolate coins) left by a leprechaun!

Last year after St. Patrick's Day, I found this cute shirt (the one Landon is wearing). I am glad that after an entire year we actually remembered we had it, and were able to locate it! Callahan pulled out the old green soccer socks and big green glasses to complete his outfit.
He's trying to do an Irish Jig ...

Keaton tried on a different hat and some green star sunglasses ... the kids had found some shamrock shades in an Oriental Trading Co catalog (see below) but I didn't get around to placing an order this year ... maybe you'll see them NEXT year!
And for a fun little activity,
you could print out this hidden picture puzzle.
My kids love them!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Gosh your boys look adorable! I love the Irish Jig pic. Awsome. Socks and all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...