Monday, July 19, 2010

Puzzled

In an attempt to keep the kids busy during the summer with items OTHER than television and video games, I pulled out some puzzles, and even purchased a couple new ones. We had gone to see Toy Story 3 recently, so I thought the kids would like a puzzle with that theme. At the store, I actually only had one ToyStory3 puzzle to choose from, and it featured Jesse, Bullseye and Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head. I picked it up. At home, upon opening it and dumping out the pieces ... I could tell this was Buzz, Woody and Lotzo (I actually did NOT see enough to recognize Hamm at that point). Now I am one who relies heavily on the picture for help. Trying to put together a puzzle without knowing what the finished product was supposed to look like ... (I had even done a Google search and checked the Hasbro website with no luck) ... it's HARD. Luckily, these characters are ones we are pretty familiar with, and Cooper and I were able to complete the puzzle all on our own. But I figured I'd take a picture ... for future reference!

1 comment:

  1. Your a good mom to put a puzzle together with your boy. I don't have much patience for puzzles!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...