Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Family Photos


The family was all in town, so the entire Blackham/Bailey clan got together for a family photo. We went to Wheeler Farm, and although I've been there before, I hadn't really noticed that it has a ton of nice picture places. Of course getting everyone there was the challenge. You should have heard my boys moaning and groaning ... "Why do we have to go take pictures?" "Do we have to smile?" "We have to wear PANTS? It's HOT!" I'd had to run around in the days preceding to locate brown shirts for everyone, the boys did NOT want to wear brown socks and shoes. I brought my own camera and tried to take a few shots of the boys myself ... they were less than cooperative and then the camera battery died. But it is good to have a nice family photo *Ü*

2 comments:

  1. Very adorable family... Love the brown... SO cute!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your family picture!! For our big Jensen family picture last year they wanted us all in brown too (or creme or beige). I went to several stores looking for brown polo shirts for the boys and then finally found a bunch at Old Navy. Our kids are equally thrilled (not) for photo shoots but it is worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...