Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Scraped Up Faces

So Keaton had a little trouble dismounting from the trampoline.  Faceplant! Just in time for school pictures too.  As I examined his injuries, I couldn't help but recall a time when both Landon and Colton had scraped up their faces in the exact same spots (above the left eyebrow, below the left eye) at the same time.  It took a little bit of searching, but I was able to find the picture.

I can't remember how Landon hurt himself, but I do remember Colton's was from the treadmill. I was glad it wasn't worse!  As I was searching for the picture of Landon and Colton, I found another of Landon ... another similar injury (but worse!) and also from the tramp. Funny, I had forgotten about it. Landon would NOT cooperate and let me get a picture, but I had surreptitiously snagged this one... (originally posted on Tramp Trouble).  


Come on Blackham Boys ... 
let's keep those handsome faces scrape free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...