Thursday, August 15, 2013

I've Been Blogging ...

I HAVE been blogging. A lot actually.I think I've posted every day in August. It's mostly Fitness/WeightLoss related ....about my Fitbit, my elliptical, My Fitness Pal, a "duh" moment with my Omron pedometer (it's called a "pocket pedometer" ...never thought to put it in my pocket),  even my weekly weigh-in (yikes!) I've been putting it all out there. I just completed Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. Am I "shredded"? Not yet, but getting there. I was just pretty proud of myself for starting it, and for finishing it!  Also some fun link-up posts (Let's Talk About TV, 10 Things That Make Me Happy, Have You Ever ...)

It's slow going, but it IS going.
Jen'sJourney ... I'm keeping a record this time.

I'm sure I'll get back to some family posts too, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...