Saturday, August 24, 2013

Holy Hail


I was downstairs in our home gym, when I heard a rattling. There was something, make that several somethings hitting the window ... it was a hail storm.  I cut my workout short and came up to check on Cooper, who was cowering in my room crying. I comforted him and as quickly as it had started, the hail storm was over. I convinced Cooper to come out and check out the hail (the other kids were already out there). There were a lot of big pieces. That definitely would have hurt to get caught out in.  There was a lot of hail on the trampoline, and the kids gathered even more. Then they jumped on the tramp in their bare feet! Crazy kids ... it was a bit like hot potato, but it was cold hail!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...