Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Bowling Blackhams

 ... I need to work on my picture taking skills with the iPhone, or take my actual camera! Sorry about the blur :(  (I did better with the other pictures, but the boys weren't really in a posing mood to try and retake this one). It's off-track time for the three Columbia kids. We didn't do ANYTHING last off-track, so we decided we'd better get out and have some fun. In the past, the boys always went bowling during their off-track time. The local lanes offered an off-track class for a couple hours every Tues/Thurs. But they stopped doing it a few years ago, and we hadn't gotten much bowling in since.   The boys had fun (even though I won) *Ü* 

 They enjoyed some pizza

 ... and the arcade.
I think they like the arcade better than the bowling!


Tons of tickets

We'd actually been stuck at home for the first couple off track days. Landon's truck was in the shop, and he had the suburban at school. So this was our first day of fun ... but not our last!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...