Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Halloween Decor

Colton kept asking WHEN we were going to decorate for Halloween. I certainly wasn't going to spend the time outside during the week of rain we had, but it finally ended. I'm loving this fall weather. Cool, but sunshine. The leaves are turning. I had Colton help me pull out the decorations from the shed and now the front porch is showing some halloween/fall spirit. Unfortunately, Colton isn't terribly impressed. "That's ALL?" was his response when we were done. I guess he was expecting a full set of decorations for inside the house too. My little glass pumpkin filled with candy corn just doesn't cut it I guess (have I mentioned I LOVE candy corn ... I must resist!) He sighed ... "I wish there was just a button you could press, and the whole house would be decorated with spiderwebs, pumpkins and ghosts" ...


I found this video on YouTube ...
I wonder if Colton would be happy with this ...


YouTube suggests similar video links too
(same house, a variety of different songs)

1 comment:

  1. Our kids say the same thing, "When are we going to decorate for Halloween?" I just don't get into decorating for any holiday (except Christmas). I told the kids that they can draw and color Halloween pictures and we would put them on the windows. So that is about all we have until we carve a few pumpkins! Oh, and our kids loved watching the video of that house!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...