Saturday, August 26, 2017

Funny Faces and Snapchat Filters

I hate Snapchat ...

For me, social media is about preserving a memory. I don't want things that disappear! If I'm posting a picture or making a memory, I like to know I can use Facebook or Instagram to help me locate it in the future. Snapchat? Stories are only there for a moment, one viewing. I tried to get it and learn it to but I hate it.

Except for the funny filters.
I remember this video of Callahan showing Gray how to record using them (to send a birthday message to a friend). I had to try it too. For girls, sometimes it isn't to be silly, but to look better! Smoothing out wrinkles, brightening/widening the eyes ...




In 2015, I remember the boys had played around with the "face swap" app with hilarious/disturbing results ... I sent these pictures to Landon on his mission and he replied "please do NOT do that again!"

But that wasn't even the first time ...
More funny photos from years gone by!

The camera on the Mac laptop ...


Yearbook Yourself (Clayton did these of Callahan)
This app doesn't seem to be around anymore.

... and ... I honestly don't know about this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...