Tuesday, December 31, 2019

JenB's Journey 2019

I have my "JenB'sJourney" blog, where I focus on fitness/health, and showcase some of the shows I watch while working out, and also on books I've read. Just like the family blog, I struggled to keep up with it consistently, especially at the end of the year. I had been doing weekly check-ins, with monthly reviews ... in the end, it was just the monthly reviews. I gave up tracking my intake, and my exercise slipped up some. It all showed up on the scale, and me ending the year at pretty much my high (other than when pregnant). I do still like having the record, even if I'm a little discouraged at the weight changes in the wrong direction.

Looking at the photo collages (above) ... September, while still showing an Intake/Burn graph, didn't have an average for the month, as I missed a few days. I completely quit counting calories the last three months of the year, but that's not the only reason I stopped showcasing the Intake/Burn graph. Fitbit changed up their website and stopped showing that (I would forget to grab it half the time anyway, which is why the graph looks different some months ... when I made it myself in excel). I have decided to bag that graph, and just showcase more photos, and a quick look at the main numbers going forward. My goal had been to have ONE month where I kept my burn above my intake every single day ... not sure I was ever able to make that happen. 

Here's links to the individual month recaps, if you wanted a closer look at the photos, stats and journal updates from that time ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...