Tuesday, December 30, 2014

JenB's Journey (2014)

Originally, I had started doing a monthly posting on this family blog about what was up on my fitness blog, but then I decided that an annual recap was enough. You can always check out JenB'sJourney for updates as they are added  ... Here's a quick look back at my year.















Here's a weight graph for the year ...
You can click on the image to enlarge it. Weight was between 144-156 for the year. Not too bad. Anything in the 140s I feel really good at. I had some success there in the late fall, I just wish I could have held it there!

Here's a graph of this year, and all the preceding years,
 just so you can see my journey thus far.
Again ... click on the image to enlarge.


That was 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...