Monday, December 30, 2013

Not Just ME Making Movies

If you know me at all, you are aware that I like to take our home movies (of late, it's usually been sports stuff) and make them into "muvees" (that name referring to the software I use).

But I'm not the ONLY movie maker in the Blackham household anymore! Grayson recently decided to put his new "Go Pro" camera to use, with the RC car he got last Christmas, and then he made his own little movie (using i-movie).    Here it is ...



He had so much fun, 
he went and grabbed the video and photo files
 from his recent  Lake Powell trip 
and made another movie ...


My sister-in-law Alicia also got into the movie making ... 
check out her cute GINGERSNAP video here.

Do YOU make movies with your video files?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...