Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Superbowl Smorgasbord

We're not really a big "SuperBowl" family ... I mean I guess the game usually does get turned on that fateful day in February, so we can have some idea what everyone will be talking about in the following days, but we're just not big football fans. I think the last couple years Landon has gone to gather with friends ... but we temped him to stay at home this year. Grayson cooks up the BEST steak ... filet mignon wrapped in bacon cooked to perfection. Marinated chicken, creamy mashed potatoes (another Gray specialty) and homemade rolls. Yummy!

After dinner I baked up some sugar cookies in fun football shape. I've been meaning to do this for years now. Now I admit ... we were rooting for the Steelers ... Gray was born back in Pittsburgh so they were the sentimental favorite.

1 comment:

  1. Our TV never makes it on for the Superbowl (or any other sport for that matter). That meal sounds great -- wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...