Sunday, December 26, 2010

Neighbor Gifts


I wasn't sure we were going to get the traditional "neighbor" gifts out this year. Our gift for the past several years has been a roll of wrapping paper, but I didn't have a stock of them this year (although I had a few). Gray suggested gingersnaps (I'd already made several batches a week or so earlier, and we had given several plates of them away already). I ended up making a couple batches of "cookie press" cookies and some candied popcorn. So, Daddy and the boys loaded up with Santa hats on head to deliver the goodies. Landon had introduced "Skookie" to his friends earlier in the year, and we had picked up some pans to give to his best buddies. Callahan picked out (and paid for with his own money) some little presents for his friends at school. We weren't very organized, giving out our hodgepodge collection of things, I'm sure we missed some ... I guess I'm just glad we got SOMETHING out at all. The boys actually really like this activity ... they hang on the side of the car (outside) with the back open. As Dad stops, they hop off and run up to the door for the delivery. This all makes Mommy nervous ... she usually stays home ... Thanks to all for all the yummy treats and holiday gifts we received... I know I ate too much. Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...