Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Blackham Boy Ball Bopping

This will be backdated to September 2017
I bought the inflatable dinosaur this year ... but that wasn't the only inflatable the boys had fun with. These bop balls weren't anything I went looking for, I just happened upon them at Smiths (the regular grocery store no less, not even the bigger store). They were $10 each. I got two. I didn't know if the boys would be interested, or if they'd last. The boys were interested, and they lasted long enough for that price. I don't know if they would have made it through a winter storage anyway. Summer fun!

The Blackham brothers bopped each other, and Cooper and his friend McKay had a fun inflatable day (enjoying both the balls and the dinosaur). Here's a little video ...



Blogger Foreshadowing ... a second round of balls appear in 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...