Saturday, December 21, 2013

A Birthday for my Baby Boy

Colton is EIGHT years old (Dec20)! I can't believe it, he's my baby and he'll always be my baby.  It was the last day of school before the holiday break. They were having a small Christmas party, and Colton brought his favorite candy bar (Kit Kat) to share for his birthday treat. I picked up an Oreo Ice Cream Cake and we had that in the evening. Poor Colton, his birthday does tend to get a bit lost in the hustle and bustle of the holidays, but he's such a good sport and never complains at all.

A look back at this baby boy ...
You can see these pictures full size, 
and the rest of the album (to present day) HERE
I love looking back as he's grown through the years.
Such a cute little boy.

Happy Birthday Colton!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...