Thursday, February 14, 2013

Be Mine, Valentine

A couple years ago I took snapshots of the kids for their Valentine Day cards (see post HERE).  Landon surprised me this year by asking to do it again. So when he got home from school, I had him pose, I did it up digitally and uploaded it to a 1-hour place (as this was this night before the big day).  I think they turned out cute. 

There was another surprise Valentine's Day morning ... 
at 6:30 am, we had a visitor! Maga!

 We loaned her some of our cute glasses ...

The little boys were still asleep.
I told her she could go wake them up :)

Maga brought over the dipped pretzel sticks. I made homemade oreos, using white cake mix instead of devils food. I added some red food coloring to the dough. Even though it was NOT a strawberry cake mix, or any added flavor ... being pink, they seemed to taste a little fruity.

Gray brought me a box of chocolates ... he knows he can't get any ol' box, as I'm super picky. He has to go to one of the specialty shops and hand pick only the kinds he knows I like. The box is empty. I guess he was successful. Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...