Saturday, February 10, 2001

Commercials

If you're going to try and sell me something ... keep me entertained!



Old Spice

... After seeing many Old Spice commercials,
 this picture made me laugh!
It's SO absolutely true!

Below is one of our family favorites ...
I think Landon can quote this word for word.

Other funny commercials ...


WHeat Thins
"Happy Grad" by Chevy

This picture is of "the most interesting man in the world" who runs a series of commercials ...I do think maybe I've seen one or two (I don't watch much live TV) but some of the sayings were pointed out to me and I found myself quite entertained. So, while the spot is for beer, which I'm not going to buy and drink no matter HOW much you make me laugh, I have to say the quotes from these commercials are SO clever!  Here's just a few favorites ...
  • He has won the lifetime achievement award...twice.
  • He is the life of parties he has never attended
  • Bigfoot tries to capture photos of him.
  • Even his enemies list him as their emergency contact.
  • He once taught a German Shepard how to bark in Russian
  • He once had an awkward moment, just to see what it was like.
  • Nothing tastes like chicken to him, not even chicken.
  • At museums he's allowed to touch the art.
  • His personality is so magnetic, he is unable to carry credit cards.
  • He once challenged his own reflection to a staring contest. On the fourth day, he won.
  • His mother has a tattoo that reads "Son". 
  • When in Rome they do as he does.
  • He once visited The Virgin Islands... they are now called The Islands.
  • He was once pulled over for speeding, but he let the officer go with just a warning.
  • His charm is so contagious, vaccines we're created for it.
  • Sharks have a week dedicated to him.
  • He's won trophies for his game face alone.
  • Police often question him, just because they find him interesting. 



Other things that make me laugh ...
LaughLinks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...