Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Touched

We've always been an Ipod family, with many of the original ipods, nanos, and shuffles around. Gray of course, had the Iphone. When he upgraded to the new Iphone, Landon inherited the old one ... without service, so basically an Ipod Touch. That's when it all started. With the touch screen, Landon could use apps the other ipods couldn't. I remember fighting it, when the boys wanted a "Touch" rather than their nanos. But eventually, I gave in. They had birthdays or spent their own money, and became the proud owners of an Ipod Touch. Keaton had an older first generation, Callahan had a second generation ... the two little boys did NOT have one and it caused a bit of a problem as all the boys wanted to play "Angry Birds" and other apps. The boys were taking advantage of the free texting service from the TextFree app. For Christmas ... Grayson got ME an Ipod Touch (of course he got me the latest model!) I actually started texting, now that I didn't have to scroll through letters on my Tracfone. I was very generous sharing my Ipod with the two little boys, much more so than their brothers. And I discovered "Words with Friends" ... all the Ipods were getting a LOT of use. Then Landon's stopped working (after it was dropped), He lived without it for a while, but then this past week he went ahead and bought himself a new one (the latest model of course). Callahan's had been giving him trouble, freezing (it's still under warranty, so we just need to get it in to the Apple store I think), but he had earned enough money and wanted the features of the latest model, so ... another trip to Best Buy. We've had to invest in extra chargers! But I love how you can buy one game and everyone can play it... yes ... we're touched!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...