Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fairies and Facebook

So ... Cooper lost another tooth. It was one of the top, front ones ... it had been hanging on for a while (much to Mommy's chagrin ... "Wanna look at me twist my tooth Mommy?" .... no thank you!) Anyway, as mentioned in previous posts, we've had a little trouble with our tooth redemption. We have one flaky fairy! She forgets, puts the money in wrong places ... really, I'm not sure what her problem is. This time however, she actually delivered! Not only money ($1) but also a pack of basketball cards! How did she know that Cooper loves those? Now ... I happened to post on Facebook the evening of the lost tooth. I wonder if the Tooth Fairy has Facebook, and if that is what helped remind her of her job that night? Hmmmmmm .... *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...