Thursday, June 6, 2019

Keaton - School Snapshot

 Keaton Through The Years ... School Pictures


School pictures ... every fall, parents get the information to buy packages of overpriced pictures, but there IS something to be said for the school photos. They do catch the kids year to year and it's fun to look back, and especially to see them side-by-side. The first photo was Landon's kindergarten year, and I wasn't really planning on getting Callahan and Keaton's pictures take too, but I did. The flag shirt was 2004, and 2005 (Pikachu) was Keaton's kindergarten year. I can't remember if I forgot about picture day, or I had thought he'd take the jacket off ... I wasn't planning on a picture with Pikachu! The 11th grade photo (2017) I had to scan from the yearbook. I think I may have forgotten about pictures that year ... still taken for the yearbook and activity card, but not one I ever got a print copy of. 

... and for elementary school, there were the class compilations too. Back in the olden days, we'd actually take GROUP pictures, but then it was easier to miss people who might not have made it rather than just plugging them into a "class" photo like they do now. Fun to remember friends and neighbors and teachers over the years ...









I'll have to get Keaton to write up some school memories.  As he started kindergarten at Columbia, he had his brothers there. Callahan would have been in 2nd and Landon in 5th. I remember that the favorite teachers were Kochevar (1st) and Burnside (5th).  He was on the Student Council in 6th grade,  got a couple nice awards in 9th,  and played on the 9th grade basketball team at West Hills, and the sophomore team at Copper Hills. And of course where it all ends up ... Graduation! You can check out all the "school" posts for other peeks at Keaton in class over the years ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...