Sunday, October 13, 2019

Seattle Trip for Two




During the summer, Kolby brought up the idea of Gray bringing Cooper out to and having Cooper and Kolby (the two football fans) hit a SeaHawks game. So, that happened. The Seattle trip ended up overlapping with the other Blackhams (Maga/Livi, Ana's and Clay's family ... and Keaton) going to Disneyland at the end of September/start of October. The football game ended up being a great one, with lots of action and a close finish with a SeaHawks win.

Gray didn't attend the game ...
He dropped the guys off and then went off exploring on his own.

Eating out is always a big part of any vacation ...
Here's a little recap that Cooper wrote up ...

Yesterday was really fun, we didn’t go to Lunchbox or Din Tai Fung, but there was a place we went to that I will probably want to go to every time we go to Seattle from here on out. We went to Ciudad and it was just really good. There was really good steak, pork, flatbread, and I even tried cauliflower and octopus, so there’s that. And then there was the game. It kind of sucks that I didn’t have my Fitbit for it, because I think I would have easily surpassed ten thousand with the walk up and down to the stadium. And I the game was so good, I don’t think I could have chosen a better one to go to. Hawks won 30-29, after the opposing kicker shanked a field goal he very often gets. During the game, Kolby was yelling his head off, which was really funny, I definitely was not as vocal as he was. I also got a cup I can keep at the game, and Kolby got me a really nice hoodie. However getting home sucked, it probably took us like 30 minutes just to get on the freeway, but it was worth it.

... and then the guys headed home. Cooper even got to experience first class flight, as their seats got bumped up on way. Coop and Gray had a good time, and thanks to Kolby & Co for hosting them!  Kolby also got Cooper into a fantasy football league (there was a $50 entry fee, with cash prizes at the end, Coop didn't know that going in ... but learned that a little later on, and there will be more on that in another post!) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...