Saturday, January 25, 2020

Classic Keaton - Disco Skating

Keaton has a good crew of friends he's kept in touch with since high school. One of the fun activities they like to do is hit Classic for their Disco Skating nights. Bright colors, funky music ... and skating with friends. They've done it quite a bit.

I'll often say "take a picture" as the kids leave for an activity. I'm THAT mom. One who scrapbooks and blogs. I like to have photos. The kids aren't always cooperative. After a skating night in January I got a text from Keaton ...


... there were over 100 files in online album he shared with me!  What a kid! Not just one picture, but a whole bunch. It gave me a little peek at what his disco skating nights are like, and hopefully he'll be grateful to have the memories in the future as well.  I took the photos/videos and made a video snapshot of the night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...