Sunday, February 14, 2010

Lazy Mom's Valentine Box

When the kids aren't in school (off-track) for Valentine's Day, it's easy to let the holiday slide. Actually, the kindergarten class had their Valentine party several weeks ago before school let out and the older boys will have theirs Friday the 19th (hey, I should be able to get some good deals on cards and candy!). I was actually under the weather this year, didn't get around to making cookies or anything. So, just so I can have a Valentine's Day post, I thought I'd share the Valentine's Box the kids and I created ... yes, it's a garbage can (it is a new clean one!). Quick and easy! Easy in, easy out. *Ü*

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! I was actually relieved when the kids brought notes home saying that they were making their valentine's day containers at school this year. One less thing to worry about! Our family has all been sick so we pretty much let this one slide too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...