Oops ... I did it again. I got behind on my blogging. I mean, I did okay, especially at the start of the year. But as always, there were posts that never got posted. As the year ends, the desire to be caught up, to be able to start the New Year with a clean slate is calling. Here's what I have to catch up on ...
- Daddy's Duckies
- A Tale of Two Kitties
- Cousin Campout
- Summer Stuff (bowling, water, basketball)
- School Stuff (1st day, pictures, Cooper shirt, carnival, medieval)
- Biking Boy (Gray's biking trips)
- Gray Goes to Europe
- Pineview & Parkcity
- Back to Basketball
- KFC Callahan
- New Car
- Gray's Getaways (St.George,Seattle,Vegas)
- What's Up with the Westras
- Looking at Life w/Landon
- Colton Collection
- Eating Out
- JenB's Journey (2015 update)
As I get to these posts, I'll leave them at the top for a day or so, then backdate them to where they actually fit chronologically (but I'll leave this post here, with active links, so updates will be more obvious).
Wish me luck ... the countdown to the end of the year is here. I don't know that I'll make it, but I hope to get caught up, and they STAY caught up in 2016!