Thursday, December 31, 2015

Blogging Backlog 2015

Oops ... I did it again. I got behind on my blogging. I mean, I did okay, especially at the start of the year. But as always, there were posts that never got posted. As the year ends, the desire to be caught up, to be able to start the New Year with a clean slate is calling. Here's what I have to catch up on ...

As I get to these posts, I'll leave them at the top for a day or so, then backdate them to where they actually fit chronologically (but I'll leave this post here, with active links, so updates will be more obvious).

Wish me luck ... the countdown to the end of the year is here. I don't know that I'll make it, but I hope to get caught up, and they STAY caught up in 2016!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...